Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Shrimp and Veggie Stir Fry

This is an easy weeknight dish you can pull together with minimal prep time. I've recently been visiting Asian markets on my days off, and experimenting with new ingredients.
Ingredients:

Olive Oil to coat wok
1/4 C Yellow onion, diced
1 C Brown Beech mushrooms
1/4 Crown of Broccoli, chopped
1/2 Jumbo carrot, shredded
1/3 C Baby Salad Shrimp
1 package Tofu Shirataki noodles, spaghetti style
1 tsp. fresh chopped lemongrass
2 tbsps. Reduced sodium soy sauce
2 tsp. fish sauce

 Directions:

 First, coat the bottom of the wok with olive oil. Add onion, and saute until golden.

 Add mushrooms and shrimp.

 While shrimp is cooking, removed shiritaki noodles from package. Rinse and strain.

 Add noodles to pan, coating with soy sauce and fish sauce.

 Stir occasionally, gradually adding broccoli and carrots. Let simmer for five minutes.

 Serve

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this Shrimp Stir Fry with veggie. I will cook this later so that I can taste it. I think my husband will like this also. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete